Friday, January 24, 2014

The Firefighter’s New Family by Gail Gaymer Martin


The Firefighter's New Family by Gail Gaymer Martin
The Firefighter's New Family

Gail Gaymer Martin 

The Firefighter's New Family 

Do you find firefighter’s lives different? I do, especially since writing this book. They live in danger everyday they work to save people’s lives and property.   

The Firefighter’s New Family is the second novel in the Sisters Series. It follows the first novel, Her Valentine Hero, the story of the older sister, Neely. This novel is Ashley’s story, introduced in the first book. 

In April, you will read the last story in the series, and you will meet that character in this new book. The third novel,  Rescued By The Firefighter, is also a uniue story that opens our eyes to the lives and dangers of fire fighting.

 Book 2,  The Firefighter’s New Family


A tornado may have left Ashley Kern injured beneath a fallen tree, but it’s her rescuer who plays havoc with her emotions. Firefighter Devon Murphy is everything the single mom could wish for in a husband: handsome, a doting father and ready to join his family to hers. 

But how can the pretty war widow make a life once more with a man whose career is full of danger? 

Devon has fought some pretty big battles in his life, but can he help Ashley conquer her fears and show her the safest place of all is in his arms?

 RT 4 Star Review: In the second book in the Sisters series, strong characters demonstrate how we should not let fear prevent us from living the life God has planned. Martin is inventive with her offbeat comparison of a family to a puzzle.

 Order on Amazon at:   http://amzn.to/1dZK9rb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Gail Gaymer Martin
Gail Gaymer Martin

About Author Gail Gaymer Martin:

Looking back after I’ve been blessed as a multi-award-winning author of over fifty novels and 3-1/2 million books in print, I realize I was a slow starter. When I was in the third grade, my teacher wrote a prophetic message on my report card, “Gail is an excellent writer.” Today I realize she recognized a talent that took me fifty years to recognize.
Now a published novelist and freelance writer, I look back on my early writing and chuckle. As a pre-teen, I wrote a series of Nancy Drew-type mysteries, and in my teen years, I wrote romances — but not knowing romance needed a happy ending, I often did things like kill the heroine at the end of the story. Needless to say, my first attempts at romance failed.
Writing is my ministry. From reader letters, I know that Christian stories touch the hearts of readers and make a difference in their lives. I am blessed to be among other Christian writers around the world. Writing romance and romantic suspense combines elements I love—romance, suspense, and my love for the Lord.

1 comment:

Between the Pages with Katrina said...

This sounds like a great book. You did a wonderful review. It looks like a storyline I would enjoy. Thank you for sharing.